+ Technical specification
+ System of production of the fulfilled gases
+ Cooling system
+ Fuel tank and fuel pump
+ Air filter and airintaking channels
+ System of injection
+ Transmission and transmission
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Brake system
+ Anti-blocking system of brakes
+ Wheels and tires
+ Body electrical system
+ System of ignition
+ Signaling devices
+ Devices and auxiliary devices
+ Heating and ventilation
- Body elements
Forward part of the car
External rear-view mirrors
Forward and back flew down
Trunk lid at the sedan
Back door of the versatile person
Clearing of openings for a water drain
Control of anticorrosive protection of the bottom of a body
+ Search of malfunctions
Trunk lid at the sedan
The lock and the castle drive in a cover of a luggage compartment of the Audi 80 sedan
- To open a cover.
- To cast away a little a covering of a luggage compartment it is above the left back dimension.
- To separate shtekerny connection of wires to a cover of a luggage compartment and to pass plugs via the sealing plug in metal.
- If the car is equipped with system of locks with the central management, it is necessary to disconnect a hose to the lock drive at cover loops.
- On the right and at the left to cast away and remove lock brackets on pneumatic springs. After that it is possible to wring out pneumatic springs from spherical heads.
- Supporting a cover together, to turn out on the right and at the left two bolts in loops.
- To uncover loops.
- It is in addition possible to disconnect loops from a body.
Adjustment of a cover of a luggage compartment
- It is necessary to achieve an identical gap between the right and left details of a body and a trunk lid (about 4 - 5 mm). Also near back glass the distance to a cover has to be identical on the right and at the left.
- It is necessary to regulate after weakening of fixing bolts of loops on a cover of a luggage compartment.
- Besides, the cover has to coincide on height with wings. It can achieve after weakening of fixing bolts of loops on a sidewall.
- If the trunk lid knocks or is badly closed, it is possible to adjust the lock buffer on the right and at the left above on a side part.
- To weaken and shift up or down a fixing bolt, then to tighten again. The lock buffer is installed correctly if it without tension adjoins to the closed cover.
- To check landing and closing of a cover of a luggage compartment, if necessary to otyustirovat a locking plate of the lock of a luggage carrier.
- The block of headlights in a cover has to defend from headlights in a side part approximately on 8 mm. It can be reached by moving of the block of headlights in their longitudinal openings.
Removal of the lock of a luggage carrier
- To open a cover of a luggage compartment.
- To remove an internal covering under the press button of the lock of a luggage carrier.
- Removal of the button: to take aside a lock bracket on driving draft and to remove draft.
- To disconnect shtekerny connections for the microswitch of system of locks with the central management.
- To turn out two nuts, to remove in the direction inside the press button with lock cylinders.
- Removal of a castle part: to disconnect driving drafts from the press button (to take aside a lock bracket), to separate shtekerny connection.
- To turn out two six-sided nuts from below on the lock. To take out the lock in the direction down.
- At installation of a castle element to adjust length of driving thirsts for the press button.
- To shift the movable button in the middle of connecting draft back so that halves of draft were freely inserted each other.
- At an open trunk lid to put a lock latch in position "is closed".
- To insert a six-millimetric drill into an opening of a castle element to record a latch.
- In this situation to record one in another carving sites of halves of draft and to stop the movable button.
- To remove a drill.