+ Technical specification
+ System of production of the fulfilled gases
+ Cooling system
+ Fuel tank and fuel pump
+ Air filter and airintaking channels
+ System of injection
+ Transmission and transmission
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Brake system
+ Anti-blocking system of brakes
+ Wheels and tires
+ Body electrical system
+ System of ignition
+ Signaling devices
+ Devices and auxiliary devices
+ Heating and ventilation
- Body elements
Forward part of the car
External rear-view mirrors
Forward and back flew down
Trunk lid at the sedan
Back door of the versatile person
Clearing of openings for a water drain
Control of anticorrosive protection of the bottom of a body
+ Search of malfunctions
External rear-view mirrors
- Electric regulation of rear-view mirrors: to take the mirror case aside.
- Now both fixing screws in a mirror leg become visible – to turn out them.
- To separate the multicontact plug directly on a mirror leg.
- Mechanical regulation of rear-view mirrors: to remove a door covering.
- To turn out the forward screws connecting the external panel of a door from boxes both back to weaken only a little.
- Now it is possible to stretch the mirror drive between panels.
- To take the mirror case aside, to turn out fixing screws in a mirror leg.
- At installation to use the corresponding fixing openings at doors.
- Driver's door: to use a carving opening in front below (if there are two) and behind above.
- Door of the forward passenger: to use a carving opening in front above and behind below and above.
- Again to establish a window frame.
Hint: you will find the description of work and control of the power window in the head "Devices and auxiliary devices".
Sleva: removal of a mirror by means of a wide shovel. It is recommended to put on working gloves – in case glass will break.
On the right: adjustment of a free wheeling of the mechanical drive of a rear-view mirror can be carried out, turning adjusting screws at the removed castors with a longitudinal nakatka.
Replacement of a mirror
Glasses of mirrors keep both in electrically, and in mechanically adjustable mirrors only on latches. Removal:
- To put on working gloves in case glass will break.
- To insert from below the wide pallet or a plastic plate under glass of a mirror and to take out it from latches.
- If necessary to repeat the same operation from above.
- At installation to insert glass into guides and to press before fixing.
- In gloves to press the middle of glass.
Adjustment of the drive of a mirror
Driving cables of mechanical regulation of mirrors can be established so that there was no too big free wheeling of adjusting castors. For this purpose very small screw-driver will be required.
- To remove castors with a longitudinal nakatka of the mechanism of regulation of external rear-view mirrors in the direction up, if necessary to help the screw-driver.
- For the driving direction (up/down; to the right/on the left) answer always two located the friend opposite to the friend of the screw. At one of them left, at another the right carving.
- Regulation: it is careful to turn the A1 screw to the right, to those small resistance will not be felt yet.
- To turn the A2 screw to the left, to those small resistance will not be felt yet.
- Too most to repeat with bolts of B1 and B2.
- To check correctness of installation: the mirror is easily regulated, but the free wheeling remains maximum.
Hints: if glass of an external mirror shivers during a trip, so the adjusting mechanism is installed too freely – to dozatyanut.
Too legkokhodny regulation of mirrors leads to the fact that already insignificant touches a sleeve to castors with a longitudinal nakatka change the provision of mirrors. In that case it is necessary to establish it a little more tightly.