+ Technical specification
+ System of production of the fulfilled gases
+ Cooling system
+ Fuel tank and fuel pump
+ Air filter and airintaking channels
+ System of injection
+ Transmission and transmission
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Brake system
+ Anti-blocking system of brakes
+ Wheels and tires
+ Body electrical system
+ System of ignition
+ Signaling devices
+ Devices and auxiliary devices
+ Heating and ventilation
- Body elements
Forward part of the car
External rear-view mirrors
Forward and back flew down
Trunk lid at the sedan
Back door of the versatile person
Clearing of openings for a water drain
Control of anticorrosive protection of the bottom of a body
+ Search of malfunctions
Installation of the cowl removed earlier can be facilitated if to write down position of hinges before dismantle. It is the best of all to make it by means of a waterproof felt-tip pen.
- To disconnect wires of illumination of a motor compartment, heating of nozzles of windscreen washer where they are available, and also a flexible crossing point.
- Council: if the same cowl is established, then at a pulling of a wire it is necessary to strengthen a cord on its end. To stretch a cord with a wire through a cowl. To leave a cord in a cowl that will help at installation of a wire into place.
- To disconnect a hose to a steklomyvatel.
- If necessary to disconnect a wire of illumination of a motor compartment or the warmed-up washer nozzles.
- To remove lock washers of the top fixing bolt of a pneumatic spring.
- To remove (where is available) protection of hinges.
- To weaken bolts in hinges on the right and at the left.
- Cowl too heavy for dismantle alone. Therefore ask assistants to support him on the right and at the left.
- Now it is necessary to squeeze out an axis of fastening of a pneumatic spring and to remove a spring.
- To turn out a hand already weakened bolts and to remove a cowl.
- If necessary now it is possible to remove cowl hinges.
Hint: old pneumatic springs should not be thrown out, better to carry them in the workshop Audi for repair.
Sleva: regulation of a first line of a cowl by weakening of a sheet nut (1) and a vyvinchivaniye or a vvinchivaniye of a crossbar of the lock (2).
On the right: for removal of a pneumospring (3) it is necessary to remove a lock washer (2) and to squeeze out an axis of fastening (1).
Adjustment of a cowl
The gap between the closed cowl both left and right wings has to be identical, the first line of a cowl also has to be flush with wings. Further regulation of height has to coincide. The cowl should not act over the upper edge of wings or be below them (regulation on height).
- For adjustment in the longitudinal direction to weaken bolts above between the hinge and a cowl.
- For adjustment in the side direction to weaken bolts between hinges and a body.
- To shift a cowl cover in the necessary direction and to tighten bolts.
- On a first line of a cowl adjustment of height is made through a cowl latch.
- To weaken lock-nuts on lock buffers on the right and at the left and to screw completely in the body panel.
- To weaken a sheet nut pincers and to screw or turn out a lock crossbar the screw-driver until the upper edge of a cowl does not appear flush with wings.
- To check installation in front (on the right and at the left!), having closed a cowl.
- Again to tighten lock-nuts.
- To watch that the crossbar of the lock got precisely to an opening of the forward panel of a body. If it not so, it it is possible to displace in the longitudinal and cross directions after weakening of a lock-nut.
- To turn out the buffer so that the cowl after closing did not shake. For this purpose several calling can be required.
Replacement of the hummock drive of a cowl
Sleva: for change of the hummock drive of a cowl to weaken screws with crosswise shliyets (2). The cable (3) can be got only complete with the handle (1).
On the right: the cable comes to an end slightly above a right headlight and is fixed by the carving nipple (2) there. Also passes on the directing elements (1). Adjustment of a cowl on height is made by means of the rubber buffer (4) after weakening of a lock-nut (3).
- To open a cowl, to weaken the carving nipple on the right lock of a cowl.
- To remove the plastic directing sleeve.
- On models with the 5-cylinder engine to remove a front grille, on models with the 6-cylinder engine to uncover the rechargeable battery.
- To take out a rope from a plastic clip on a sidewall of a motor compartment.
- To remove a shelf at the left below under the dashboard (section Salon).
- To turn off the unblocking handle located in foot space of the driver.
- To stretch the handle of opening of a cowl in salon. Carefully, the springing cable can injure eyes!
- To push a new cable from within through an introduction tube, to fix the handle.
- To establish at the left the directing sleeve.
- To push a cable through a clamp of the lock and fastening of a forward spoiler.
- To insert on the right the directing sleeve, to pull a cable and to tighten the carving nipple.