+ Technical specification
+ System of production of the fulfilled gases
+ Cooling system
+ Fuel tank and fuel pump
+ Air filter and airintaking channels
+ System of injection
+ Transmission and transmission
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Brake system
+ Anti-blocking system of brakes
+ Wheels and tires
+ Body electrical system
+ System of ignition
Replacement of lamps
Removal of headlights
Check of adjustment of headlights
Independent installation of fog lights
Indexes of turns
Illumination of registration plates
Other lighting fixtures
+ Signaling devices
+ Devices and auxiliary devices
+ Heating and ventilation
+ Body elements
+ Search of malfunctions
Replacement of lamps
Lamps of the main headlight and high beam headlamp
On an illustration both covers (6) at model with the 6-cylinder engine are removed to reach lamps of the main headlight (3) and the high beam headlamp (1). Figures designate further: 2 – the connecting plug for all lamps; 4 – engine of regulation of a tilt angle of headlights; 5 – nest of a lamp of parking light.
Removal of a lamp of the main headlight (2) models with 4-and 5-cylinder engines after removal of a cover (1) and weakening of a bracket for fastening of a spring (3).
All lamps in headlights are removed from a motor compartment. At the same time it is necessary to perform before replacement of lamps still some works:
- Preparation: depending on what engine is installed on your car, at first it is necessary to disconnect a rubber earring on the right block headlight, to wring out both fixing buckles back and to extend up a middle part of a cap (where it is, in addition it will be necessary to remove still an air inlet sleeve). On model with the 6-cylinder engine to uncover the rechargeable battery at a left headlight, at model with the 5-cylinder engine a front grille.
- On models with 4-and 5-cylinder engines to turn in a motor compartment a cap of headlights on the left (counterclockwise) and to remove it.
- On models with 6-cylinder engines of a lamp of the main headlight and the high beam headlamp are located behind the separate covers recorded by wire brackets. To wring out a bracket from a groove.
- Generally it should be noted that some lamps of headlights are very remote. The one who cannot brag of dexterous fingers has to remove all headlight.
- Replacement of a lamp: to disconnect a wire tip.
- To squeeze brackets for fastening of a spring at fastening of a lamp and to cast away them.
- To extend the glow lamp.
- The new lamp of the main headlight should be inserted so that three contact uvulas formed the letter "P" opened down.
- To insert a lamp of the high beam headlamp (model with the 6-cylinder engine) so that the socle precisely approached dredging on the boss of a lamp.
Lamp of parking light
- Preparation just as it is described in the previous section.
- Models with 4-and 5-cylinder engines: to extend a cartridge of a lamp of parking light from a reflector.
- Models with 6-cylinder engines: to weaken a cartridge, having turned it counterclockwise.
- To slightly press a tiny lamp in a cartridge, to turn counterclockwise and to take out.