+ Technical specification
+ System of production of the fulfilled gases
+ Cooling system
+ Fuel tank and fuel pump
+ Air filter and airintaking channels
+ System of injection
+ Transmission and transmission
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Brake system
+ Anti-blocking system of brakes
+ Wheels and tires
- Body electrical system
Minus to "weight"
Orientation in the electrical system
Additional block of the relay
Relay and control units
Unloading relay of contact of X
Table of safety locks
+ Full electrical circuitry of the Audi 80 car: 2-liter 4-cylinder engine (66 kW)
+ 2-liter 4-cylinder engine (85 kW)
+ 2,3-liter 5-cylinder engine (98 kW)
+ 2,6-liter 6-cylinder engine (110 kW)
+ Additional equipment
- Rechargeable battery
On how many there are enough reserves?
Control of level of electrolyte
Accumulator charging check
Start of the engine with the discharged accumulator
Check of a condition of a maple or polilinovy belt
Tension of a maple belt
Tension of a maple or poliklinovy belt
The belt torn maple
Engine overheat because of damage of a maple belt
Review of maple and poliklinovy belts
Replacement of a maple belt
List of malfunctions
List of malfunctions
+ System of ignition
+ Signaling devices
+ Devices and auxiliary devices
+ Heating and ventilation
+ Body elements
+ Search of malfunctions
Стелс ульяновск мото смотрите на vk.com.
Эротическая одежда подробнее.
Control of level of electrolyte
Liquid in the rechargeable battery consists of sulfuric acid, the divorced distilled water. Some part of this water can evaporate or break up in the course of charging to hydrogen and oxygen.
The rechargeable battery which was so not demanding servicing conforming to the DIL 72311 standard and having rather large supply of water is installed in the Audi 80 cars. In normal conditions it has to do all service life without dolivaniye of the new distilled water. The raised consumption of water is caused only by the increased air temperature, long stay in hot regions (holiday), the faulty regulator of tension of the generator, a self-discharge at long parking of the car or the deep category caused, for example, by the headlights included all night long parking.
- Electrolyte in the rechargeable battery has to reach at least the lower mark in the case put with a varnish or which is squeezed out, but, at least, it is good to close the upper edges of plates.
- At the lowered level of liquid to unscrew a stopper.
- If the rechargeable battery is charged normally, then it is necessary to add the distilled water to the top mark or 15 mm over the upper edges of plates.
- If the rechargeable battery is strongly discharged, then to add only so much water that plates were covered from above because at repeated charging liquid level considerably will increase.
- To add to the top mark only after charging.
- The amount of water from a bulk small bottle has to be well dosed because it is easy to overflow the accumulator.
- The crowded rechargeable battery "begins to boil", acid acts at a stopper.
Removal of the rechargeable battery
Removal of the rechargeable battery at models with 4-and 5-cylinder engines. To uncover the rechargeable battery (4), to disconnect a hose for removal of gases (shooter). The first to disconnect the negative plug (2), then to disconnect the positive plug (1). Now it is possible to weaken a bolt (3) on a fixing plate in the lower part of the accumulator.
Removal of the akkumulyarny battery of the 6-cylinder engine happens as well as at other versions:
1 – positive conclusion;
2 – negative conclusion;
3 – bolt of a fixing plate. The hose of removal of gases on an illustration is covered with edge of a wing.
- To disconnect anticreeping system and a code of radio that they could be included again after connection of the accumulator.
- Models with 4-and 5-cylinder engines: to uncover the rechargeable battery after weakening of both fixing clips on the right and at the left, or high-speed locks.
- Models with 6-cylinder engines: for removal of protection of the rechargeable battery to unhook plastic fasteners below, one towards the engine and one towards a wing.
- The first surely should disconnect a negative wire for prevention of short circuit during the further work with the accumulator.
- To weaken a nut on the plug of a negative wire, to disconnect the plug from a negative conclusion.
- To weaken and remove the plug of a positive wire.
- To turn out bolts of a fixing level in the bottom of the rechargeable battery, to remove bolts and a level.
- To disconnect a plastic hose from the central gas outlet.
- To take out the rechargeable battery.
- At installation at first to connect positive, then negative wires.
- Without application of force it is almost impossible to mix plugs of wires because a positive conclusion is thicker than a conclusion negative.
- Again to turn on the alarm system and radio.
Care of contacts of the rechargeable battery
- To wash crystals on plugs of the accumulator warm water with soda or to process "Leutralol" from Varta.
- To grease conclusions and plugs of a wire with kislotozashchitny plastic lubricant ("Ft 40v1" from Bosch).
- Lubricant cannot be applied on lateral faces of conclusions and inside of plugs, otherwise problems with contacts are possible.